I will use this blog to do three things. One, provide a voice of opposition to the liberal controlled government. Two, to track their progress on promises they made to get elected (to see if they ever deliver.) Three, to vent, educate, and to work through my own frustration.
Please read the ground rules if you wish to respond to this blog.
In the 1960’s, America’s Secretary of Agriculture was told by his Russian counterpart that Americans where so dumb, so naive, and so uninformed that Socialism would be fed to them spoonful by spoonful until 30-40 years from now, America would wake up one morning a socialist country. I woke up November 5th and started this blog.
Obama, like many politicians bought this election on promises. But, unlike many politicians Obama also bought this election on promises* that must be kept in order for our country to survive. These are the promises Obama made to get into the White House:
1. End the war in Iraq. 2. *Make the U.S. energy independent. 3. Create Jobs. 4. Bring unity to the U.S. Listen to the other side of the isle. 5. *Repair our economy 6. Bring down the cost of health care/ universal health care 7. Tax cuts for the middle class under $250,000 8. Improve foreign relations. 9. *Keep America safe. 10. *Solve the entitlement programs of Social Security and Medicare
The job of this blog is to keep the Democrats honest about thier promises, and to show the uneducated how they got used to gain power.
If you want to comment on this blog please scroll down to the Rules of Engagement section.
To follow this blog follow the instructions under the "Follow this Blog." You will need a Blogger, google, or OpenID to participate.
Rules of Engagement
Here is a list of rules if you want to post, argue, or criticize my blog.
1. I am not going to call him by his title. The Liberals and their media desecrated the presidential office by calling that other dude “Mister Bush.” So according to rule #2, I will continue this practice and it is fair game. This is the “Not my President Rule.”
2. Anything that was fair game with the Liberals is fair game now. You all got to sit back and criticize without impunity, now it is my turn. (Nothing is off limits.) “This is the ‘Bush’ Rule
3. I have chosen ten promises that Obama made to the nation in his election speech. I will from time to time, critique him on how well he is doing. Although, I will almost always going to place it in the larger context, the final judgment will be based on how what he does directly affects me, personally. Not fair? That’s how you voted, isn’t it. On whether you thought he would affect your life personally? Hey, if you voted because you personally hated Bush, I got news for you, you’re going to hate Obama even worse. This is the “Bite Me Rule.”
4. I do not have to accept any personal responsibility for anything I write. You want facts checked, go check them yourself. If you think that my take on the facts is not accurate, tuff. Your left wing agenda media didn’t do their own fact checking and when they were called on the carpet, they never took responsibility. When they take responsibility, so will I. “Blind Faith Rule”
5. If you’re going to argue with me, and make posts on this blog, be prepared for two things. One, if I don’t like it, I will remove it and call you a hatemonger, a bigot, or a radical (that’s all you’ve done and it works for you). Two, you better come with both barrels loaded because I’m a pretty smart guy, with a whole lot to say, and oh yeah, it’s my blog. (Oh, don’t cry, your media will still feed you your daily dose of Obamacrack.) This is the “Mainstream Media Rule.”
6. For those of you who think it is going to be funny to just post “Yes we can” because B.O. says for you to say it to all the naysayers, critics, and pundits who don’t agree with him, save it. Go read a little history, Hitler, Stalin and Carl (Marx for all you non-readers out there), all had their “followers” repeat slogans in the face of detractors. So do cult leaders and the mentally insane. This is the “Empty words Rule.”
7. For all those who want to support B.O. by invoking the failed policies of Bush, stop. I won’t defend Bush. It is time for B.O. to stand where he was placed, by his supporters, on his own. Every single thing he does, he does now alone. All the nation’s problems are now his problems. No excuses, no fall back, no scapegoat. He takes full responsibility for the nation as of today. You have the Clinton’s to thank for that little rule. The buck stops with the president. Period. The moment I hear “Bushes failed ______” (insert the blank) I will invoke the Clinton Rule.
8. If you like my blog, pass it on. If you don’t agree with me, you’re a hatemongering bigot that is just trying to divide the nation (hey it worked for you). This is the “it works both ways rule.”