I will use this blog to do three things. One, provide a voice of opposition to the liberal controlled government. Two, to track their progress on promises they made to get elected (to see if they ever deliver.) Three, to vent, educate, and to work through my own frustration. Please read the ground rules if you wish to respond to this blog.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
So what was the impact of a day without a gay?
Nothing for 97% of America.
Sure, Hollywood shut down because no one was there to do makeup. Some trendy restaurants in New York had longer table times because a third of the waiters never showed up. The drag fest in New Orleans and San Francisco didn’t function properly, but no one cared because the audience is all gay anyway and they didn’t show up.
Oh, and the government ceased to be productive in anyway, nope sorry. That had nothing to do with a lack of gays.
I haven’t written anything in a week. Not from a lack of fodder.
Everywhere I turn there is another issue, another problem, another lie, and another Obamanation.
I can’t keep up with them all.
Which one do I address?
1. The corrupt political system in Illinois that Obama says he has nothing to do with? (snicker, oh come on, really?)
2. The Civilian National Security Force that is developing while we all worry about the financial crisis?
3. How about the fact that the media is allowing Obama to back pedal away from nearly half of his promises made that he used to “buy” this election?
4. Or what about the elitist, no experience, all theoretical appointments he is making to his Cabinet?
5. I should be writing about Liberal Fascism that has already begun to target religions. This, by far is the most important, but no one is reading this blog anyway.
The truth this, there is too much to write about. Our country is in shambles, and all most people care about is what they are getting for Christmas. That is why we are in such trouble. We have delegated our political responsibilities to our “representatives” so we can live our lives. What we don’t understand is that those representatives have robbed us of our future.